Genelec 1019A Monitoring Speaker
- ideal for mobile work
- ± 3 dB from 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- 101 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 30 cu.m. control room
- two integrated power amplifiers
- active filters and symmetric input
- compact size, only 16 liters
- cost effective
The Genelec 1019A is a compact, two-way, bi-amplified monitor speaker, designed for small-size control rooms, continuity studios, OB-vans, etc., where space requirements and sound quality are of prime importance with less demand for high SPL.
Genelec 1019A was in production during the years of 1979 - 1994 and was replaced with 1030A.